BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 17 June 2013

Camp Manitou

I thought Camp Manitou was alright. I thought it was going to be way more fun but I did the same things. Our first activity was called alien invaders. We had to make these "spaceships" that had to keep a water balloon from exploding. We came in last. We had to drop them from the bleachers. We didn't even get passed the first part. Our second activity was in a field. We played lots of tag games and lots of parachute games. Our third activity was ziplining. I went only once even though we were aloud to go a second time. Our fourth activity was bannock. I do not like bannock, So I made a ball of dough and burnt it. It looked like a tim bit so I put butter and sugar on it. I went around to ask people if they wanted a tim bit.

0 comments: